- The client will accept and pay for the goods at the purchase price
- There are additional costs associated with international clients
- A deposit payment of 30% is taken upfront, for the goods, before any work commences.
- Bank transfers, online transactions on our website and cash are accepted as forms of payment.
- A one month warranty is offered for specific alterations. Examples of this may include adding/ removing hair, adding height and adding baby hair adjustments discussed during consultation such as color and net size
- A three-month warranty is offered for faults that are determined by us
- An additional month of warranty is offered for international clients
- We do not guarantee the lace material and lace work, during the warranty period. Damage to the lace (such as fraying, holes and tears) can happen if the lace is handled incorrectly.
- We do not offer any refunds or exchanges on any purchase.
- Completion dates may vary from the initial estimate, as all wigs and alterations are unique and completion dates are general estimates
- We are not liable for any delays that may take place when working on the purchased product.
international delivery POLICY
If you are a customer who is not resident of the USA, you will also be liable for any applicable tax/custom charges for your country of residence. This charge will not appear on our invoice and this will likely be payable upon receiving the item from the relevant national authority for your country of residence. Typically, this is in the region of 20% of the cost of your wig, however this will vary between countries. Please consider this when ordering your wig.
We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received, less reasonable costs we have already incurred
- Goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you collect it from us.
- You own the goods once we have received payment in full.
Exceptions for bespoke goods
For some products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. However, as the goods we provide are bespoke and are made to the specifications supplied by you, your purchase will be exempt from the legal right to change your mind within 14 days. You therefore have no right to change your mind within 14 days.
IF ISSUES ARISE WITH PRODUCTS
If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us.
CONDITIONS FOR “CONSULTATION” SERVICE
- Consultations can only be paid via an online transaction on our website.
- The cost of the consultation is deducted from the final cost of the product if you choose to go ahead with the purcha
- The consultation fee is not refunded to the buyer if the product is not purchased.
- The consultation fee is non-refundable
- Consultation dates or times can be changed up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- If a consultation has been missed, another consultation will have to be booked and paid for in full
- If a follow up consultation is required, it will have to be paid for in full.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.